1.* Out of Bounds* - A ball is out of bounds when all of the ball lies outside the boundary edges of the course as defined below:
a) In or outside the boundary fences of the course and areas defined by white stakes.
b) All areas within the kerbing of the car park.
c) During play of the 1st/10th hole the white stakes to the right define an internal out of bounds.
d)During play of the 3rd/12th and 7th/16th holes, in or over the small ditch on the right hand side and also designated by white stakes.
e) During play of the 5th/14th holes from the top of the hill on the right hand side and the entire length of the 8th/17th holes on the right hand side as designated by white posts or white lines.
2. The white posts defining the Out of Bounds on the 1st/10th holes are deemed as Immovable Obstructions during play of the 2nd/11th holes. Relief may be taken under rule 16.1 applies.
3. During play of the 2nd/11th holes the stone drain to the right hand side is considered Ground Under Repair. If a ball lies in or if it interferes with a players stance or swing the player may take relief under rule 16.1.
4. The path at the rear of the 2nd/11th green is an integral part of the course. A ball coming to rest on the path but still in bounds may be dropped under penalty of one shot within one club length of the nearest drop zone post not nearer the hole.
5. The surrounding wall at the 8th/17th hole is an integral *part of the course.
6. If it is known or virtually certain that a player's ball hit a power line *in bounds the stroke does not count and must be replayed where the previous stroke was played.